Wednesday 23 May 2007

Another Old Lady update

Back from the vet, 160 € poorer (I have spent almost 400 euros to her ear during this month) and having one cat with a stitched ear sleeping in the bedroom. (Her ear swell really badly over night and when the vet see it she just checked HH quickly and sedated her for the operation.)
This vet was smart enough to take a sample from HH's ear canal and we have the possible reason for her ear problems: severe bacterial infection. (It took three vets to find it out!)
Which means that Old Lady will be taking antibiotics and antibiotic ear drops next three weeks. And I have to hope that her ear lobe won't get infected, as, according to the vet, it is quite likely in cases like this - even she is on antibiotics.

On 11th of June we will head back for stitch removal and recovery check (bye bye another 90-or-so euros).

Odd things

I heard that my way to express myself has been complimented by someone. O_o Which makes it (even) odd(er) is that I heard it from my mother... It's odd because we don't know same people - we do know same people, but we don't know same people.
Which means, as I obviously have fans (), that I will participate my first ever Pride in July. I think this calls for my "Attitude problem" shirt...
(It will be one interesting meeting/ conversation as I have certain rather interesting opinions (though only on the positive side) of the topic in question... )

No comments:

Post a Comment