Friday 18 May 2007

So...


... as monochromatic piece went on its merry way I have only two ongoing exchanges. And as the other one does not contain stitched items, just floss, I am actually almost done with my exchanges for the time being as Angi's Birthday Exchange piece lacks only finishing and it is ready to be sent to her - maybe with some additional goodies..?

After that I will take an exchange break (You see a pattern here? I take summer break from many things...) and I will really concentrate on P-I-Fs and VERY belated gifts. (chanda_m's piece is kitted already... better be, my deadline for these is in October.)

Old Lady

Her ear hasn't changed, but I am looking after her very carefully over the weekend. Though, the lobe may have got irritated because of HH's possible pollen allergy (she's producing yucky amounts of ear wax in her floppy ear at this moment... or maybe it's just the wax remover vet gave her. It really removes the wax..).

No comments:

Post a Comment