Tuesday 29 May 2007

Cat addict, me?!


I just emptied my camera's memory card and checked how many files I have in my 'Cats' folder: 952 pictures... How long I have had the camera? Six or seven months?

Anyway... as I am not showing you what I have been stitching today I'll provide you some cat pictures (that was surprising, wasn't it?). (Leena, the last one is for you. *grin* (As you see he is naturally rubbery.))

  

Old Lady has shown some surprising sides lately. In the afternoon she was angry at me because I didn't give her ear drops right after her antibiotics (as I usually do, and she didn't stop complaining before I gave her the drops. After that she was one happy cat and dozed off for her regularly scheduled afternoon nap (picture 2.)).
And when I came home later she was laying on my desk (she knows she's not allowed to do it) and she had opened Windows Media Player, put this thing on mute and opened my bank's online banking portal to new browser window...
Apparently she wanted to listen some music, but I don't get it how she had got WMP open... I have disabled the darned thing and use completely other software(s) for music and other media.

Maybe I come home some day and she's using YIM and listening music through my Last.FM application... (One of the cats already knows how to use IRC...)

No comments:

Post a Comment