Tuesday 1 May 2007

Ah...

Before I forget, update on a date: it has been proved that I am good guy type. You know, all that you are nice, intelligent, cute and all, but... yadda.
So, next victim wanted.

If you begin to think of...

...men in my life in any degree during last four months:

    1st got freaked out by the fact that I had feelings for him.
    2nd realised that I am an evil bitch because I want to have man who proves his intellect with his behaviour.
    3rd got freaked out because he was falling in love with me, according to him that is (I still do think that I was too kinky to his taste).
    4th said he misses me, but did not behave according to it (I believe in emails more often than once a week or so if one actually misses me..).
    5th decided to judge me without knowing what I actually want or am.
I am beginning to think that I have some invisible stigma or a really bad karma. And I remember that I have felt like this before, wondering what the heck is wrong with this world or in me...
Though, there are days when I am happy that I am not committed to anyone - but there are also those days when I really need someone who believes in me, someone who loves me either because who I am or despite of who I am.

I have always believed that lack of touch can kill you. At least it drives you insane and makes you bitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment