Tuesday 22 May 2007

More exchanges!

I just heard that Simone has received her Monochromatic item, so here it comes (try to guess one of her favourite colours)!

 

Tidbits:

    Design: Quaker Medallion Strawberry Pinkeep by Blackbird Designs
    Published in: Just Cross Stitch's Christmas Ornaments 2006 issue.
    Fabric: Unknown 28 count hand-dyed pale green Belfast linen from Silkweaver.
    Floss: DMC 793
I try to avoid using glue in finishing, but as I was already late with this I followed the instruction and used glue for the leaves. If I had had more time I would have done the leaves differently (I have two possible ideas in mind for future reference), but still I am happy how this turned out - and Simone loves it and that is important. ^^

And as you see from the picture I also sent her some big glass beads and two skeins of DMC's Variations in shades of blue.

Quote of the day

    "Love and work are the cornerstones of our humanness."
    -- Sigmund Freud
(By the way, it's not Livejournal which doesn't provide feed, but Bloglines which doesn't seem to find/ update the LJ feed. I was curious and checked my feed with Google's news aggregator. This might also explain why it seems to me that no one updates their LJ's anymore.)

No comments:

Post a Comment