Sunday 13 May 2007

This-and-that and UM

Ask anyone and they will say that I am not a bit patriotic. Ask me and I say I am not a bit patriotic. (No, I don't think the fact that my grandfathers and their fathers have fought in several wars oblidges me to be patriotic - I have reason to believe that my Pa' (paternal grandfather) was pacifist because of Winter War and the Continuation War (both of these equal WWII). Anyway...)
But I have to say that now I understand it better... For reason or another I was deeply moved by Finland's opening video in Eurovision Song Contest (as some of you may remember we won ESC last year).
But still, it was about third time every when I have any kind of patriotic feelings (1995 Finland won Hockey World Championship (this year we have 50/50 chance) and 2006 we won ESC), so it doesn't make me a patriot.

But, on important things...

UM: Week 223

I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Film :: Clip
  2. Dragon :: Round Robin
  3. Hunger :: Desire (*innocent cough*)
  4. Plucked :: Chicken
  5. Dissolving :: Water soluble
  6. Executive :: Hyacinth Bucket (pronounced Bouquet)
  7. Ridiculous :: My sleeping...
  8. Mist :: Night
  9. Minority :: Me
  10. Map :: Paper
Re-installation

Will probably happen tomorrow, or day after it, despite of my estimation, as I am still making off-site backup... Blah!

Yeah, I need bigger external hard drive for situations like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment