Tuesday 22 May 2007

Incoming exchange and Old Lady

I got mail from Julianne, and believe or not, this is my Monochromatic Exchange.

She decided to use this floss as it has three of the colours I listed under my favourites when signing up. She has finished my item as a heart shaped tin and its bottom (inside, duh) is padded so I can stick needle in there if necessary.
Beautiful, isn't it?

Old Lady

Good things happen to good people, but sometimes those happen also to a bit less good people. (Or maybe good things happen to good cats?)
My father and his significant other found a buyer for their apartment which means that I get some euros as an advance inheritance (he made a promise to me and my sister some time ago as our brother has got his share already) and my father promised to give me some of the promised amount in advance (actually I have already got some of it in advance for HH's second vet bill) now. This means that HH and I head to the vet in other part of the city tomorrow, she gets checked and probably vet draws some blood to check how HH's body is doing, ie. will she survive through the anesthesy (I think she does, as she has been anesthetised twice during last month and she's still alive and kicking), and we go through the options for her ear (I say: "operate it!"). After that we'll book another appointment, and the good thing... it should happen this week.
So, Old Lady needs to live in discomfort for a while, but only few days. (By the way, even she hates the sock she seems to be happier with it. She's not scratching her ear as much she used to and she seems to be able to concentrate on sleeping again.)

That extra money also means one thing: new clothes! (Which means sewing related happy dances in here as I have decided to rather spend my money on clothes which actually fit and which are of my preferred colour -> make them myself.)

And...

It's suprising how people get used to being lied to, and when someone tells them good truth they don't believe it.
I had a chat with mr. X. today and until now he had thought that I am kidding with the claim of having a crush on him. Or maybe I had it.. I am not sure, tenses are so difficult when it comes to things like this.

Maybe he'll learn to understand me a bit better now. (Excluding my taste for certain type of men...*grin*)

No comments:

Post a Comment