Wednesday 16 May 2007

Stash >:)


Those dark blues have surprisingly purple shade in them, but, even though I like the colours, I don't see this stitched with them. Either shades of crimson or dark indigo and gold. (Crimson-gold combo would look fabulous on natural linen... Gosh, I really need a relationship! Why? So I can start this - any excuse is good enough. *giggle*)

In addition to this I got some highly secret stash which I can't show - or could, but what's one picture worth when you can't say anything about it?
Anyway, you will find it out sooner or later (should I add, again, no, I am not pregnant?) - actually I know exactly when, but I like to keep some secrets. *evil grin*

Now... more coffee and back to finishing my Monochromatic Exchange piece.
It's already late, and tomorrow is a public holiday, but I try to get it in mail in Friday - taking that I can stay awake long enough... (I could add rant about my local health center's lack of phone queue system and their idiotic one phone hour/ day policy, and, add an idea about online booking system for health services... We can already apply for several social benefits online (identification bases on our online banking codes), why can't we book GP appointments in the same way?)

No comments:

Post a Comment