Friday 1 June 2007

It's time for breakfast

Feast One Hundred & Forty Six
Appetizer: Name something you think is “the best.”
If I must... White chocolate & Apricot ice cream. Oh, those lovely chunks of white chocolate...

Soup: On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 highest), how stressed are you today?
5. I am almost always slightly stressed because I am a worrywart.

Salad: What kind of cleanser do you use to wash your face?
In general I don't. Sometimes I scrub my face, but that's about all. Works for me (look at the user picture (or click this) and judge yourself).

Main Course: Tonight is a blue moon! What is something that you believe only happens “once in a blue moon.”
Human beings think.

Dessert: When was the last time it rained where you live?
I am quite sure it rained last time last night. We have had wonderfully tropical weather up here North lately and I am loving it: rain, humidity, heat... I seem to have became a tropical being.

No comments:

Post a Comment