Wednesday 6 June 2007

Monsoon Wedding and other things


Now that LJ works I have to voice that amazement I experienced few days back when I went to local generic-brands-el-cheapo-store's website, checked their sale DVDs and found Monsoon Wedding from their selection!

1. Bollywood movies aren't big in Finland.
2. generic-brands-el-cheapo-store is not known to have DVDs outside the generic selection (they do have some excellent sale CDs sometimes though).

Of course I had to buy it, for two reasons: 1. I love Bollywood flicks and 2. it brings some sweet memories from days gone by.
And, just to justify the postage, I had bought few other DVDs and pile of clothes (in hopes that they all will actually fit). (I have noticed that watching DVDs while stitching is excellent stitching speed booster.)

Those other things

It seems to me that even I used to be burns easily, does not tan as a kid, then grew to be doesn't burn easily, but doesn't tan either I will be my mother within few years... I am catching tan even I don't sun bathe nor spend too much time outside (pollen, you know) and I am catching it fast! (You should see how brown my arms got yesterday... but then, if this is hereditary and my mother's skin is on the darker side of café au lait that is completely normal. (Example: my mother goes to $HOT_SUNNY_COUNTRY and she uses generic moisturiser as her sun lotion... because she does not burn, just catches tan))

Freaky stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment