Saturday 23 June 2007

Withdrawals


I realised today that I haven't done a single biscornu in two months! (This reveals lack of biscornus in my coming release (there's one design which is designed to be one though, but it wanted to be finished in a bit different way).)
(ETA:OOOOPS! Actually I have... ok, I haven't done one in a bit over a month.)

This lead to me thinking that I haven't done one for my mother yet, which is my intention as she has never seen one, which lead me to browse through my design stash which lead me to design few more (and import couple of old ones to my current software's format)... So, it has been day filled with little squares and litres of coffee - though it has been fun.
Now it's time for some stitching and Black Adders, so off I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment