Monday 11 June 2007

The aspect of relativity


Snatched from Jenna:
This Is My Life, Rated
Life:
6.6
Mind:
7.6
Body:
7.3
Spirit:
9.6
Friends/Family:
3.7
Love:
3.6
Finance:
4.8
Take the Rate My Life Quiz
Let's see, what makes my life so "bad" in the eyes of the test maker...
  1. I am divorced single with no kids and I'm not looking for a relationship at the moment.
  2. I'm not employed, but my financial status is relatively stable (as long as I don't have to spend 430 € to the vet...), but because of my concentration problems, which lead me to lose the sense of time, I have a bad habit to pay my bills late.
  3. I have some chronic illnesses (none of them severe in normal circumstances), I admit having excess weight and I suffer from hereditary insomnia.
  4. I don't call many people friends, because for me friend is a bit more than just a word, and I have always been somewhat a loner. (There's slight difference between being alone and being lonely...)
  5. I have small family and my childhood wasn't exactly dancing on roses...
I could go on with this list of whys, but I won't. I'd say that this is an interesting "test" in a sense that it shows us how relative everything is. Based on this test my life sucks and that's not true. (If I had to rate my life I wouldn't give, in any circumstances, less than 8,5 - and that includes being childless single. *g*)

No comments:

Post a Comment