Thursday 14 June 2007

Braaaaaiinnnnsssss....


I think I will concentrate on vegetating for the rest of the evening... Those designs would have been stitched and filed ages ago without that nasty fact that I had issues with my stitching mojo some time.
But, it's done, I am free (for a while at least)!

Odd dreams

I don't know why one dream I saw last night bothers me, but it does.
Or maybe it was all about the fact that in that dream Sol came back... and he actually said that he was sorry for what he did and that he knows how much of an a$$ he is, and that he still loves me and wants me back... It wasn't a bad dream, which is actually rather odd, but his sudden confession visit in my dream world was confusing. (I haven't even been thinking of him in ages.)

Ah well...

No comments:

Post a Comment