Thursday 7 June 2007

Life goes on


I have another job interview in Friday. That place would be located wonderfully regarding commuting and actually everything... in Helsinki downtown. Right in middle of things and close to Helsinki Central Railway Station, which means that it's close where my bus stops.
This gives me a great excuse to visit hairdresser and get my hair cut to decent summer length (*short*) and maybe do some clothes shopping...

Speaking of shopping I (finally) purchased cooling pad (it was cheap) for my laptop and, gosh, I just love it! I can actually keep my hands on the laptop when I type without getting burn marks on my skin (not to mention how quiet this is now).

New to-do

Owls symbolize wisdom, but it's not my reason add this to my to-do list (though I like the thought): Monochrome owl (*.pdf version in here).
It's just perfect if you ask from me.

Oddity

It is always as annoying and entertaining to hear from someone you have noticed you can't stand that you are odd.
Heck yes I am odd, tell me something I don't know!

What makes it sad is that my oddity is all about the fact that I think differently and appreciate different things than majority. But, these incidents also make me believe that I really have made the right decision with that break from the dating game.

Humans, can't live with 'em, get into prison if you kill 'em can't kill 'em...

No comments:

Post a Comment