Thursday 7 June 2007

SBQ: Challenging yourself


Today's

Sticthing Bloggers' Question

was suggested by Ish and is:
What has been your most challenging project and why?
As I still consider myself somewhat novice in this area (yeah, I only design and somesuch... if you don't know how to do it, teach it) I really have to think as most of my projects have really been ready-set-stitch.
Anyhow, I think it has been that little hardanger learning kit (Level Five - Kloster Blocks) by The Victoria Sampler RĂ³sa (now... where is she lurking? Come out, come out, where ever you are ) sent me in one exchange because she knew I was curious to try hardanger.

It is a bit modified because I misread the chart, but it just makes it personal.

I am still wanting to learn more hardanger (all the cutting and weaving etc.) and I have been thinking to just take the plunge, choose the project and get needed materials for it - I can only blew it up, nothing worse. (Actually I think that I need to give this a loving home some day.)

Yes, I think this was more challenging than, for example, our friend Sally (I have better picture of it somewhere - that is pre-Photosmart time), offspring of Teresa Wentzler.

We'll see what I say when I have finished Egyptian Sampler.

No comments:

Post a Comment