Wednesday 27 June 2007

Put on your secret dancing shoes


... as it is time for a secret happy dance!

This little bugger will move out to live with my mother and will be revealed/ published 1st of September. (I find that metallic effect interesting as it was even in the original picture I took... that is normal pewter Jobelan, you see.)

Anyway, I loved this design while stitching it and I love it even more now when I see it finished - it's perfect design for a biscornu (though I think I may have to stitch it over one as a fob/ ornament some day, just to see how good it looks ).

And... Angi's birthday exchange parcel is filled with little this-and-thats and waiting to be mailed out tomorrow so it stands a chance to reach States ~3rd of July, just in time for her birthday.

I'm off to add another coat of paint on last set of my futon's parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment