Wednesday 20 June 2007

Paint the town red!


Not really...

Sneaky as I am I got my mother to accompany me in my paint shopping trip to Ikea (it's silly that it takes about the same time and effort to go (by public transport) to my local Ikea than my mother's local Ikea, noticing that we live in neighbouring cities and my local Ikea is in between me and my mother's local Ikea - how's that for odd?) and popped at her place after it (i.e. she fed me and I got some new plants to bring home to (have I mentioned that my chilis died during last winter? *sob*)).
Anyway, based on my purchases you could almost think that I like red: red bedspread to be remodeled to be futon matresses cover, red bedsheets, plates with red motifs... And I think I still need to go back (actually I forgot to buy a laundry bag, which I intended to buy so I have an excuse here) and buy this wonderful linen which just screams my name and make some sofa cushion covers from it - and then I need to find piece of some gorgeous fabric and buy one of those HUGE frames they sell at Ikea and make some unique piece of art.

I think I am having a bad case of nesting... well, it's my office/ bedroom anyway and I spend quite much time in here, so why not make it cozy?

By the way, I foresee some stash pictures tomorrow so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment