Saturday 30 June 2007

Goal check


Strike and green equal a success. Orange is for "put some work to said piece, but not enough for a success", and red goes, as you guess, for a failure.

Goals for June were:

  1. Stitch Summer Dragon on Leslie's RR. I'm about half done, but will be few days late.
  2. Participate Stitch-A-Thon, stitch rest of Loy's page four. Stitched only some bush.
  3. Make one surprise gift.
  4. Finish the models for July launch and make them ready for print. Done! I actually started September's models and finished one.
  5. Finish and mail Angi's gift. Done!
  6. See about that needleroll tutorial.

    Additional:

  7. Designed a logo for Violarium.

The reason why I will be few days late with Leslie's RR is that I had dreadful Thursday:

  1. I started stitching and after I had finished one symbol I noticed that I hadn't enough strands. Frog.
  2. I stitched same symbol again and noticed that I have wrong filament. Frog.
  3. Same symbol again, but this time I had wrong DMC. Frog.
At that point I decided to take few days off from it.

And... goals for July are:

  1. Stitch Summer and send Leslie's RR to Christine.
  2. Stitch one model and finish that one I'm working on now.
  3. Make one surprise gift. (Deadline 15th of July.)
  4. Stitch Bunny Baby for the Stitchers for Children.
  5. Participate SAT.
  6. Get older.
I think it's there... now, off to make my morning coffee! (I have been up for hours, but I got this stupid idea to finish designing T3h B1g S3kr1t Pr0j3ct... it's almost done, I just need to decide between two little details and two layouts - and, of course, the floss (I'm quite sure that it will be stitched on 36 count Edinburgh flax linen).)

No comments:

Post a Comment