Sunday 1 July 2007

So, what I have been up to?

Three out of four (I'll reveal the secret of fourth design soon...):
    © Periphaeria Designs
Beescornu, my scientific experiment.
As some of you know I am allergic to bee (/wasp/ mosquito/you-name-it) stings and therefore I have developed natural sense of respect ("Run away!) towards these critters and I was curious to know can I design something beautiful using a theme I dread.

I'm pleased with it, what do you think?

    © Periphaeria Designs
Ring of Roses #2 - Grandmother's Wallpaper.
Since I published first part of RoR series I have wanted to include a needleroll to it, so, here it comes!

I got odd nostalgic sensations while stitching this about a grandmother I never had... I can smell lemon tea and fresh buns just by looking at the picture.

    © Periphaeria Designs
Rosette - Needleroll was my first attempt to design with beads. It's also a design meant to challenge you as it doesn't just use silk floss and petite beads, but to acquire this lovely dove grey (I know it may look a bit blueish, but in real life it's grey) fabric you have to dye it yourself! (Isn't that evil? )

No comments:

Post a Comment