Friday 27 July 2007

Advantages of steroids salbutamol:
  1. I feel much happier now that I can breathe easily all the time.
  2. I have more energy, even though I sleep a lot. (I even cleaned and oiled my sewing machine!)
  3. With 400 mg of salbutamol I was able to walk four kilometers (almost) in my normal speed and didn't need a few hours nap after coming home.
Noticing that I need two doses/ day even if I don't go anywhere I dare to say that it is asthma and I surely will demand that month long test with spirometer and inhaled cortisone. No matter what the GP thinks this is not an exercise induced asthma as I get shortness of breath just by getting up, feeding cats, making coffee and taking a shower. After this I need to inhale the first dose... doesn't sound like vigorous exercise to you, does it?

But, I'm off to make huge bowl of "salad" (you really can't call something with rice, tomatoes, pickled cucumber, cheese, boiled eggs, tuna and mayonnaise a salad...) and then I will stitch that Ozark Sampler's chart I got from Jayne with my birthday threads - i.e. there will be stitchy update tomorrow evening.
Until then, ta-ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment