Monday 16 July 2007

Graah!


I just love all the extra expenses which come out of the blue.

My beloved Photosmart (735) decided to be moody and not work (it worked fine after I had made the decision to buy new one) at all (it merely booted and then got stuck), so, after a little phone call (I needed to fix a temporary loan-of-a-kind) and a bitter visit in PD's PayPal account I should be soon proud owner of a brand spanking new (gosh, I *love* that phrase *g*) HP Photosmart R827.
7,2 megapixel digital camera only 149 euros ($205.4)! O_o Even better... its normal price is actually 349 €, but as it's not manufactured anymore the distributors want to get rid of those ones they have.

Yes, in theory there was no need to buy a new camera, but when I begun to think of the situation when my camera breaks down just before deadline I managed to convince myself that I need to get a new camera.
And it's so tiny! And light! And k3wl! Shiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment