Sunday 29 July 2007

Happy Dance and a WIP


Now that I have time (after waking up for shortness of breath (salbutamol <3))... this is the OS' design I was talking of:

Info:

  • Design: Colorful Fantasy Garden by Ozark Sampler
  • Fabric: 28 count black Jobelan
  • Floss: Blue is hand-dyed by me, orange is The Dye Is Cast's Hearth.
  • Other: Minuses are the fact that there's no stitch count in the chart and that, even it seems to be symmetric, it is not.
I intended to stitch two of the and finish them as a biscornu, but as the design is 48 x 49 stitches (which I realised after stitching quite a bit) it won't happen. (Now I also remember why I put stitch count to my designs...)
I like how the design turned, even though I wouldn't personally put those "eyes" in the corners - and big part of my liking is the colour scheme I used as I am person of contrasts. (I have always been good in creating contrast harmonies.)

Bunny Baby

I stitched this in the afternoon. The progress is slow, but visible (last update in here) and there's still time before the deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment