Monday 23 July 2007

Stitch-A-Thon epilogue and an announcement


My SAT goals were:
  1. One piece from start to finish. (I have promised to send it out in Monday because it's needed asap.)
  2. One knitted surprise gift (I'm *SO* late with it).
  3. Bunny Baby's flower pot and the hyacinth.
In other words: two happy dances and some stitches on the hyacinth.
Noticing how tired I have been over the weekend (I have the doctor's appointment in the morning! Yippee! (Note to self: no caffeine or food.)) I did actually quite good even I didn't reach my goal.


  

The Announcement

Stitch-A-Thon blog is officially open and our first SAT will be 17th-19th of August.
If you are one of those in need of some peer pressure and monthly dose of marathon stitching pop by at Stitch-A-Thons for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment