Thursday 19 July 2007

Once again, I should be sleeping...


... and I am quite sure that Her Highness agrees with me - she needs her pillow: me...

Anyway, I have to add Logitech's Internet Chat Headset on my List of Good Buys.
I got mine from a sale (68% off (why aren't we surprised?)) couple of weeks ago and I am in love - not that I use them for their official purpose: they are great for listening music and movies (I don't watch movies, I listen them. Maybe that is why I can watch House episodes as many times as possible: I love Hugh Laurie's voice (ok, I love whole mr. House, and admittedly I have this thing fot mr. Wilson (those eyes, those eyes...)).

Svenja, the Sewandso order contained some fabrics, some dyes (it's still beyond me why I ordered two packets of burdgundy O_o), some Anchor's variegated floss and Venus' white floss.
I am going to dye a bit - for example some fabric for the Halloween Ornaments:

© Periphaeria Designs

"Evening Stroll" is my personal favourite out of all 21 - probably because I have this small (*cough*) fetish for extremely well dressed men (three piece suits, cuff links... all that)...

Anyway, I have in mind combination of burgundy and ebony on opalescent 32 count Murano. It either fails with style or looks extremely good.

No comments:

Post a Comment