Monday 16 July 2007

Cats and wonders of the nature


As I haven't been blogging about them for a while here it comes in form of How to get a cat back back from the edge of the grave?
As you may remember Neko suffered from ataxia in spring. In addition to that he also stopped eating almost completely and just laid depressed in the kitchen and I was sure that he will be dead before summer ends...

When I realised he doesn't eat I got him eating by giving him Animonda's patees (he gorged first tin (200g) within five hours) and my mother suggested that I should try Plaque Off (seaweed) as it had helped her Old Lady (13 years old white angora, cute as a button) when she lost her appetite. I tried and Neko begun to get better, but still he couldn't get the idea of dry food and my theory was that Neko has lost most of his ability to smell as the dry food doesn't smell very strongly.
Then Old Lady had skin problems and I bought a bottle of Mirra-Coat® O3™ because pet store clerk recommended it and I thought that I could try what Neko's body says about small amount of this same oil mix... guess what? My old little guy has got his sense of smell back and nowadays he only asks for his paté in the morning (it's his "morning salad" (because of the seaweed) and in the evening - otherwise he eats dry food.
And you should see him running around the house like a little kitten. ^^ (And what's also great, Old Lady has become less cranky during this fatty acid course.)

End of advertising, it's time for kitty pictures! (First my little Tarzan cat, Masa (that is my old mattress, I gave it for the cats so they can play Tarzan and climb on it) then Seiichi and Ronja)

    
  

No comments:

Post a Comment