Friday 13 July 2007

It's easy to fool yourself

Realization: the current level of my physical durability is so disastrously bad that if I had a job I would have to take a sick leave because working eight hours per day would just be too much (if it takes three days to recover from four kilometer walk in mature age of 28 there is something badly wrong with you)... which is something I need to talk about with my doctor as even he would give me prescription for the attack meds, the bronchodilator and another course of cortisone my body needs some time to recover.

And if it's not asthma... then I'm in deep $*it as the other option is that my heart isn't at all well. (I have spent one weekend worrying about my blood work results and heart when I was 24 and had that arrhytmia and I can say that it's not pleasant state to be in.)

Well, at least I am in the mood for stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment