Wednesday 25 July 2007

For crying out loud...


Ways the doctor blew it up:
  1. He never wrote the missive for the thorax x-ray even he said it needs to be taken.
  2. He didn't ask me to book another appointment or gave me call time.
  3. I still don't have the spirometer even he said I would get it from the nurses...
I don't know the results before next week. If it's negative I question it because I got allergic reaction (hives, itching, itchy larynx) from the drug they gave in second phase of spirometry. I will also question the result because the drug cured my three day migraine within five minutes of inhaling it and I actually can breathe normally under its influence.

I will file a complaint against the doctor.

I am also friggin' worried about the test result... I know how I feel, but what if the test says that the medication had no effect? As I also know that you can have an untreated asthma and better peak flow results than healthy people.
And if the doctor says it's not asthma it also means loads of tests as there surely is something badly in wrong with me...

I hate this... I need some retail therapy - fortunately I have couple of books I need to pick up from Helsinki. In addition to them I will also shop for some fabric and such. And maybe I take myself on a date.

No comments:

Post a Comment