Tuesday 31 July 2007


First some shameless advertising: go and check Stitcher's Book blog, get addicted to those little things and join the fun!
After signing up there pop by at Stitch-A-Thons and give yourself an excuse to sanctify one weekend/ month for marathon stitching.

Health

Salbutamol has been good for me: I haven't felt this energetic in ages - but I am apparently becoming allergic to it (which is absolutely wonderful... not).
When it comes to the results... I had the call time today, the doctor had called me when it begun (it was between 12 and 13), but I didn't hear it for some reason, and when I tried to return the call (four times) he was not there (during his calling hour, does this sound odd to you?)... You could think that it wouldn't be so difficult to call again if the person you try to call to doesn't answer at the first time? (And of course I forgot to call and book new call for another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment