Monday 30 July 2007

Goal check


As August is just behind the corner it's time for the goal check...

Strike and green equal a success. Orange is for "put some work to said piece, but not enough for a success", and red goes, as you guess, for a failure.

Goals for July were:

  1. Stitch Summer and send Leslie's RR to Christine. Done!
  2. Stitch one model and finish that one I'm working on now. Done, with one additional finish! (It may be two additional finishes if I hurry...)
  3. Make one surprise gift. (Deadline 15th of July.) Done, though I was late sending it.
  4. Stitch Bunny Baby for the Stitchers for Children. (About 45% done.)
  5. Participate SAT. Done!
  6. Get older. Done!
  7. Additional:

  8. 'Colorful Fantasy Garden'
Wow, I am impressed! O_o

And goals for August are:

  1. Stitch Autumn dragon on Jenna's RR.
  2. Participate Stitch-A-Thon.
  3. Start one of the new models for November launch.
  4. Stitch one secret model.
  5. Finish Bunny Baby and send it before 15th.
I think my goals are there, if I overdo them it's always good.

No comments:

Post a Comment