Saturday 28 July 2007

Another Five Things


I decided to be tagged by Barbara, so here it comes:

Five things to do before I die:

  1. Find someone worthy and have a family.
  2. Convert.
  3. Speak at least three languages fluently.
  4. Shop for books in New York (City).
  5. Gain an university level degree.
Five things I can do:
  1. Design, create, weave and finish a fabric to be something usable.
  2. Cook. (I'm good at it, I just have no reason to do it very often nowadays.)
  3. Do most basic household maintenance on my own.
  4. Read fast (and by fast I mean 500 pages in one evening).
  5. Remember little details.
Five things I can't do:
  1. Drive a car.
  2. Speak Swedish if forced (even I can speak it to certain extent otherwise).
  3. Assemble a computer from parts (fortunately I have bits_2_whole *grin* (Sisters are so useful, you now))
  4. Keep my desk in order.
  5. Stand the sound of hoovering.
Five things that attract me to the opposite sex:
  1. Intellect.
  2. Civilised depravity.
  3. Sense of humour.
  4. Eyes.
  5. Shortness (I fancy shorter men than regular female fancies) and moderate muscularity.
Celebrity crushes:
  1. Hugh Laurie (I have always fancied him, but he has got yummy with age.)
  2. Nicholas Cage (I adored him before he became The Thing)
  3. Robert Sean Leonard
  4. mr. Spock (I am not fan of Leonard Nimoy, but bring me that alien... *grin)
  5. Gene Wilder (ah, those eyes...)

No comments:

Post a Comment