Sunday 15 July 2007


Have I ever said that I have issues with authority, or, to be more spesific, I have issues with people who have authority and who misuse it?
Every time I find such a person I feel like I had been raped afterwards. And because I am so friggin' nice sometimes I can't say what I would like to because it would be rude, and therefore unfair towards the person who has been misusing their authority.
I hate it when someone gladly accepts you to work on something with them, but when it comes to changes on the project or giving any credit they don't see those others worth it. And when you withdraw because you feel you have not been treated fairly you are the evil one, the impossible bitch.

And I know that it is my only option because I can't work with someone I don't trust. Such atmosphere kills the creativity, it destroys all the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment