Thursday 5 July 2007

Breathe in, breathe out...


I have to say that past two weeks, when my asthma symptoms have gotten much worse, have really made me understand how my mother's life has been when her asthma hasn't been in balance. And I have to say that you really can't do anything else than admire the fact that she has took care of three kids and has been able to work in irregular shifts - at one time she even studied a new degree while being shift working single mother of two underaged and having an inbalanced asthma. How she managed it is something I can't understand, I'm having difficulties to survive even now.

And why I am awake? I'm apparently having an attack and couldn't sleep longer than four and a half hours... (tachycardia is a wonderful thing. So, no coffee in the morning...)

The Quote

[to House] Dr. Cameron: I thought you were too screwed up to love anyone. I was wrong. You just couldn't love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment