Thursday 19 July 2007

SBQ: Your pride and joy


Today's

Stitching Bloggers' Question

was suggested by Ish and is:
Which project (finished or in progress) are you most proud of?
Explain why.
Do projects that I am about to start count? As first thing which came to mind was The Big H., my first real BAP designing and stitching wise: ~33000 stitches on 36 count linen, several pages of chart, long moments of counting to make the parts fit right from the start... and it looks great.
I will start stitching it about Octoberish latest as it is huge and I want to get it out some day. Pile of floss has been ordered from Violarium's next stock filling (this tells you how big pile it is) and my latest Sewandso order also contained fabric for this.

And even it's not even started yet it something I am very proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment