Tuesday 5 June 2007

The "Grown Up" Survey


Snatched from Tracy.
What bill do you hate paying the most?
Electricity.

Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
Ah, even it may not completely fill the requirements (because we had company)... German Brevery at Yannawa, Bangkok. (Yup, last summer. And I don't think that those dinners at N.'s count as romantic, more like... word which begins with L and ends with L comes to mind. *evil grin*)

Name of your first grade teacher?
S. Leivo. (I have traumas about her... fundamentalist Christian meets non-religious kid who knows her rights. )

What do you really want to be doing right now?
Eating, I am hungry.

What did you want to be when you were growing up?
I wanted to be anything from a social worker to a truck driver, from a vet to a nurse... I have never been able to decide what I really want to be.

How many colleges did you attend?
We don't have actual colleges here... therefore none.

If you could move anywhere:
Somewhere else, preferably with subtropic climate.

First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
It didn't.

Last thought before going to sleep last night?
Can't recall.

Favorite style of underwear?
Black, burgundy or gold, preferably no lace (at least not in the bra cups!), supportive (with my bra size it has to be), good material... if it fills all these requirements it has to be my style.

What errand/chore do you despise?
Hoovering, hence I don't own a hoover.

If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer?
It depends.

Get up early or sleep in?
I'd prefer to be able to wake up early so get up early it is.

What is your favorite cartoon character?
Peep.

Have you found real love yet?
Define "real love". All love is real, at least for the time being.

When did you first start feeling old?
I had this short period when I was 26, nowadays I don't feel old.

Favorite 80's movie?
Space Balls (Dark Helmet: I knew it. I'm surrounded by assholes!)

Your favorite lunch meat?
Chicken.

Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
No. It's a legal contract - and great sign of devotion.

Where does most of your money go?
Rent.

Do you want a career move?
Partially yes.

Best thing going in your life at this moment?
Life. Warm summer days. (Some call them hot...)

Favorite hobby?
Stitching, designing, reading, listening music... my kitties.

Biggest pet peeve?
Don't get me started...

When was your last lowest of low?
Ermm... I can't remember so it probably has been 1999 or so.

When was your last highest of high?
Today, I did something which I hope to turn out fine.

Favorite guilty pleasure?
I don't have any as I don't feel quilt because of pleasure.

What's your drink?
Drink as alcohol or in general? Expensive white wines and coffee.

Who from high school would you like to run into?
I don't know...

What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
What car? I don't have one.

Norm or Cliff?
Who?

The Cosby Show or The Simpsons?
Hmm... I had crush on Theo when I was kid so maybe I have to choose Cosby.

Last book you read:
Juutalaisviha Suomessa 1918-1946.

Just how OLD are you?
27, for couple of weeks.

Read this far? You are tagged!

No comments:

Post a Comment