Sunday 13 November 2005

Yawn.

"Everyone wants to be the sun, that brightens up your life, but I rather be the moon that shines on you in your darkest hours."

About sleeping.

Lately I've slept well because I accidentally found good way to relax myself. It's a CD called "Baby's Creativity", and contains mostly Mozart.
Now someone will ask why I have such a CD. We bought it with my ex in last summer we were together (yes, you guessed right: we had our plans for the future). And when we separated I kept it.

Anyway, crazy thing in this is that I do not like Mozart, so it's a bit odd that it helps me sleep. Maybe it's just boring enough?
In fact I think I know why I don't like Mozart. I listen music to activate my brains, not to deactivate them and as Mozart seems to deactivate me I've developed dislike towards it. That also explains why I like pompous composers (like Wagner) - they keep my brains active.

Fun thing in this is that Sonnenschein loves Mozart, so we will have interesting issues... according to my previous experiences with another Mozart fan.

Health issues.

Stomach flu went... and in the morning my throat was aching. It aches still and I'm tired as hell (though it can be all about low blood sugar levels)... Conclusion: Psychosomatic. I've always been sensitive for stress and got easily sick because of it.

Not very fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment