Tuesday 29 November 2005

Weekend undo

My ex was here four days, today I gave him a goodbye hug first time after 31st of July 2004 - before this weekend our relationship suffered post-traumatic stress or something... This weekend changed our relationship into better direction.
At least I've done something well in my life and that success has been choosing my ex-husband well. I can't say anything else as things shouldn't be like this after our quite bitter separation process and with our history.

I feel stable, calm, peaceful even I shouldn't. I feel good because someone listened me, because he listened me (as (to sound bit odd once again) he is only person who really seems to get me without explanations, though he has lived with me over five years in past, so maybe he learnt something).
It's great feeling when you know that someone is there if you need to talk, or if you need a shoulder to cry on. And boy we had fun also.
And cats enjoyed to see him again, and that can't be underrated as well-being of my cats is important to me.

In a way it's silly that my future hasn't been this blurry in ages and still my future is quite clear. At least I can believe in future and it's clarity even nothing is sure at this very moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment