Sunday 6 November 2005

Much better now.

Feel bit woozy still, but at least I'm not nauseating and my stomach feels quite ok. I even slept quite well, though only few hours - but only because I had my cell phone waking me up (in the end I woke up when Sonneschein came online, I think he just came to check his emails as he just popped by before going to help his sister (assumingly with her move thingies)). Even coffee is option now, oh joy.

Blogs.

Sometimes I doubt I'm way too nice. I modified my ex's blog voluntarily. Though fact is that it was best option: fast and I didn't lost my nerves, which would have happen if my ex would have done it with my online tech support. And anyway, I know what goes where. It's just odd that we both have blue blog.

But his blog has only one post currently so have to see does he get blogging addiction or not. I suggested it to him as a way to improve his English skills. At least he could get some practise of thinking in English. (Though Sonnenschein has promised to help him. In a way it's obvious... if my ex visits us, he have to use English because Sol doesn't speak Finnish... yet.)

Ornies.

I made another one last night, this time I used variegated DMC 51 (I think it's that, have lost it's info band) and Mill Hill's petite seed beads on black aida. It looks great.

No comments:

Post a Comment