Tuesday 8 November 2005

About samplers.

Well... I think I made my mind before I fell asleep (Three hours of sleep, oh nice...). If I do one, it'll be 'Alter Echo' (I just can't help thinking that it should be alter ego). At least it looks like it.
And just to sound crazy, I consider translating it to Finnish - and if it sounds good enough I think I'll use it (of course I'll check is it ok to it's creator, though changing text is IMO considered as artistic freedom as long as I don't claim that it's my design - as it isn't.), as for some 'odd' reason I dislike certain designs because they use English. There's nothing bad in English, but I'd like to use my native language in designs I stitch - though Topiary Sampler has seasons in English even in my version... Anyway, if I translate it and decide to use it, it'll be a project(tm).

Misc.

Feeling better. In fact feeling healthy. But I miss Sonnenschein....

No comments:

Post a Comment