Tuesday 8 November 2005

With this needle...etc.

Some time ago I was dead certain that I will never do samplers, but now... "It would be nice to do some stylish sampler with overdyed threads...". I'm shocked.
One reason may be that there are few free huge 'traditional' samplers available (For example 'Terre de France', 'Tesori d'Italia', 'Alter Echo' just to mention few) and I've been updating my sampler series lately. And of course it'd be explained with my education and general interest towards cultural history.
Apparently I'll do one, sooner or later, when I'll find suitable fabric or floss which screams "I'm sampler thread! Save me and my friends from this online shop!".

And I think I'll know what I'll do with that Silkweaver's fabric I got from RĂ³sa couple of months ago. No, I wont tell what - just in case I change my plans.

But now, off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment