Tuesday 15 November 2005

297; LNS and writing.

It's always good to whine a bit: I got email from her, and apparently some items are on their way. I wont believe before I get them.

For some reason I've odd feeling now, feeling that I should learn to write again. And I mean really write, blogging isn't writing in that sense.
In fact it's about time as I haven't been writing anything in ages (mostly in years, though I had this short writing spree when I was with A.). I used to write poems, and tried some prose occasionally, but was never very good at later. But I wasn't that bad in first one.

And now I feel like writing prose. My head is filled with thoughts, but they're still too shattered to be processed. Anyway this is interesting change in me. I may even know what caused it.(Saw inside of Sonnenschein again - that doesn't happen that often - and his sadness is my sadness too. (I just can handle it better.) In fact it's almost scary how similar we're in certain things - and how different in some.)

Quote of the day.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And if I am only for myself, what am I? And if not now, when?"
Rabbi Hillel

No comments:

Post a Comment