Wednesday 16 November 2005

Morna'.

I'm dangerous after I've seen good dreams and slept well.
It just happens to be great to wake up in a dream before actually waking up, say "good morning" to Sonnenschein and end up cuddling. Last words I heard before I woke up were I love you, and I think I'll live... Though I'd prefer to live in that dream and not in this reality, but apparently you can't always win.

Anyway, power of Mozart has been proved again. Slept seven hours, woke up once because it was way too hot, but that's nothing odd as air humidifier makes my bedroom warmer and, of course, makes are more moist so it feels even warmer than it actually is. Not to mention that I sleep under thick king size blanket, next to radiator...
Apparently my throat ache was really related to dry air as last days I've been blowing my nose out of my head. There seems to be something icky in my maxillary sinuses - and lots of it.

Stitching.

Well, haven't been very industrious lately, but I've been bit tired and overly stressed and that is not best base for creative work.
But now I've been sleeping relatively well, and we've been talking about "issues" with Sol so it seems to get easier again... which will mean: stitching!

And I have an idea what I could give to my mom as Yule gift in next year. If I decide to do it for her it'll be quite big project and I need new frame because of it. I need some some S.E.X. (Stash Enhancing Experience).

Hmm...

I think I could add acronym list into my sidebar. Just to make it easier to read this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment