Monday 7 November 2005

Just thinking.

Hmm... I don't understand one thing: how person who claims one believes in G-d can claim that something is "against" G-d? In my (not so humble) opinion it's contradictory and means that one places oneself to G-d's place. Therefore one claims to be all-knowing, which means one degrades one's G-d to one's own level or even lower... isn't that worst kind of blasphemy?

I don't understand it, as those same individuals say that G-d is all-knowing and supreme power.

I admit that I'm stupid in that way that I don't understand contradictions. Or maybe my view of G-d is just twisted?

I can fight with my G-d, I can question my G-d, but I don't dare to say that I know something better. I'm human, I'm not perfect.
Though, my G-d isn't flawless either, but still I don't think that I could say that I know something better - but I'm high believer of reasons, even I don't always understand them myself - but that just means that it's not my time to understand. Reasonings get clearer trough time.

But well, I think that one reason to my "odd" opinions is that I happen to believe that main thing is to be good to others and I don't believe in devil/ Satan/ what-ever. Evil is human ignorance, stupidity, selfishness etc..
When human being is being born(? Structures of English....) one's completely pure and good (no, sex is not bad nor "sinful" as it seems to be G-d's idea of great fun and reproduction, and therefore results of it can't be bad) and we can decide how we'll use our abilities as we've free will.

Bit mixed burst, but forgive me. Now I've stomach flu and migraine. Migraine came as nice addition because my blood sugar levels got too low.

No comments:

Post a Comment