Monday 28 November 2005

Thoughts about fate and meanings of names.

In order to sound completely mad I'll write about something I thought in night between Friday and Saturday after certain dream of mine. In fact I talked about this with my ex and as he didn't call medics I think I can't be that mad...

    "...Peris (in Persian پری Pari) are descended from fallen angels who have been denied paradise until they have done penance..."

    "...Their wailing foretells of a death nearby, though it never causes such a death..."

    "...exiles driven out of heaven.."

...for starters. Then one of my "first" names...
    "...it could derive from the name of the goddess HECATE; it could be related to Greek aikia "torture"..."
...torture... Fallen angel who has to recompense something... And what about Hecate then?
    "...in Greek religion and mythology, goddess of ghosts and witchcraft. Originally she seems to have been an extremely powerful and benevolent goddess, identified with three other goddesses — Selene (in heaven), Artemis (on earth), and Persephone (in the underworld). From the three supposedly came her image in Greek art as a figure with three bodies or three heads. Generally she is identified as a spirit of black magic, Persephone's attendant, with the power to conjure up dreams, phantoms, and the spirits of the dead. In the upper world she haunted graveyards and crossroads and was invisible to all eyes except those of the hounds who attended her."
But...
    "...Yet Hecate has been called tender-hearted..."

In this point I had came to conclusion that I'm here to make amends. Sounds crazy, yes, but it doesn't clash with my religious views. It only clashes with my reasonable side...

    "...The purpose of reincarnation is seen as a chance for a soul to achieve a goal not achieved in a previous life and as a chance to reward man for fulfilling the desires of his Creator. Reincarnation has also been viewed as punishment for a sinner’s previous deeds..." (Original source)

    More in here and here.

    "...Some sources indicate that reincarnation is a routine process, while others indicate that it only occurs in unusual circumstances, where the soul left unfinished business behind. "
And to drop a bomb and to sound COMPLETELY crazy... reincarnation anyone?

So?

Odd things have been happening lately. So odd things that I can't believe that it has no meaning.
And what bothers me isn't thing what should bother me in common opinion: what bothers me is that in the end I was one who needed space (I'm not jumping on walls here even I don't know anything about my future and with whom I'll spend it with in the end). I need to find out what's behind the name, what's my meaning, what is really important..?

Though... I think I know what is that thing I've to accomplish before I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment