Monday 14 November 2005

296

Yes, I'm counting.

Anyway... I received my ornament!

Amy did excellent job with it. It's just so cute. ^^
Now I just have to find appropriate place to hang it - at this moment it's hanging from a knitting needle coming out of little shelf I've on my computer desk.

Sleeping.

Mozart works, though now it wasn't wanted effect, but... went to get little nap and woke up five hours later. But at least I saw sensible dreams (also quite good dreams), didn't woke up sweating or in panic-like state and felt awake after few minutes of zombiness.

XS.

Haven't heard from LNS yet, and to be honest it's making me a bit suspicious, as according to her service in past she should have replied to me already. According to her service in past she'd have answered to me in one day. (Ok, I sent that mail in Thursday so I shouldn't be that worried yet, but paranoia is a good hobby. )

Btw, DMC doesn't want to have foreign mentors - I know I'm not only one who got that email. Well, why they had country selection in their application form then?

No comments:

Post a Comment