Friday 18 November 2005

Family affairs, part II.

Warning! This entry contains some serious ranting.

Lately I've had this odd feeling about some members of my family. It has to do with my relationship. I may be plain paranoid, but I also may be right with my hunch and if so it wont be very nice situation.

It seems to me that only one who doesn't question my solutions and ways is my sister, and in case she does she's wise enough to keep her mouth shut. I've to say that I respect that. So, as we guess, this rant will be about rest of my family: my parents. (Interesting... I don't count my brother to my family.... it's different story.)

I've to say that I don't appreciate this feeling of not having any kind of support from my parents. I'd be happy if they could keep their thoughts in their minds, but it seems to me that they're either surprisingly transparent (har, har, har...) without noticing it themselves or they do it intentionally.
Lately I've read things between lines, and felt this silent pressure... I know that most people think that I'm just plain crazy (to say it nicely) because I still wait for him, because I believe in his words. But my dears, I've no other option.

I love that man. I have loved him longer than most can realize. And I love him so deeply that I was ready to live my life without him just because of his happiness. I just wanted to see his shine.
We both suffered from that, loving each other and not being able to tell it because we were so afraid to lose that one we love. We both only wanted that person we love could be happy. We knew that it'll be suffering to wait, we knew it'll be suffering to think about all those kilometres.
But things went how they went, and there came a day when I knew that if I ever get single and he's single in that time I just have to tell him. And that day came. It took three days to collect that courage to tell him (and hear that he loves me back)... and here we are now.

It's impossible to explain it, but in certain way it seems that we are meant to be. We tried to fight against it, against our feelings, but...

Anyway. I may sound cruel, but in case I'm right and my parents disapprove him in any way I've no problems to cut certain strings. Of course it wont be that easy, but I believe in love before genetic similarity. It should be so in family matters, it should be so with every human being. I'm not loyal to those who share my genes just because it's way of the world. I'm loyal to those who love me and accept my deeds, no matter how stupid and crazy they might seem.

If they just knew how many times he has hold me when I've almost fell into a pit. How many times he has made me laugh, how many times he has made me cry because of happiness. And how many times he has been only reason to believe in humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment