Friday 18 November 2005

"Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort."
John Ruskin

"Hell is other people."
Jean Paul Sartre

HD.

My first SOLAK square is finished. It's going to a quilt with Japanese theme ("Oh, how surprising") - this was first thing in my mind after I read that request few days back.
This is a freebie from Cross Harmony and even I modified colours to suit to my "left overs" I think it came out nicely (in fact I only modified shades, not colours).

Sick... again.

Ok, since this I've got really sick. My nose is running, my sinuses are full of strange stuff and I've quite high fever. (In my case ~38 C is high as my normal body temperature is ~36- 36,3) It has been interesting experience to stitch in this condition...

No comments:

Post a Comment