Friday 11 November 2005

Good hair day, BS and whining.

First day in this week I've good hair day, and apparently I've to thank my new shampoo. It seems to me that it's not only my skin which dislikes central heating, my hair tends to dry also during winter - at least nowadays.
I ordered moisturizing shampoo when I made that cosmetics order few days back and that parcel arrived yesterday - think about that: I placed an order in Tuesday evening and goodies were behind my door ~11:30 in Thursday morning (not to mention that postages were 0€ and it included home-delivery).
In fact I've also good face day, don't know why though as I've been bit blue lately. (Worrying about things I can't affect in any way; sucks to be me.) Anyway, while putting my war paint (or make-up, what ever) on I realized something. It's bit hilarious that for someone as blonde/ pale as I am carmine red lip gloss is not too dark (as I feared). In fact it's exactly same shade as my own natural colour is. Now I understand why people sometimes have difficulties to believe that I don't use lipstick.

And as I'm talking about look related things I add few words about colours and their affect... Black (more like anti-colour) seems to be something I need to stay sane. And preferably very much of it. Few days ago I tested and wore completely normal colours, dark beige+ burgundy, and felt bit odd whole day. After it I've used mostly black and felt much better.
Today... dark beige corduroys and I've no problems using them, but I've black shirt.
Anyway, it's quite interesting how some colour just seems to be so deep in my personality that I feel incomplete without it.

LNS and general stash shopping.

I emailed my LNS owner yesterday with specification of those items I haven't received from her. There's one chart I've ordered about six months ago and still haven't got it... Most of them have been ordered over two months ago and I haven't heard from them since (my euros were nice anyway).... I've decided not to order anything from her for some time, and not before I get everything I've paid for. And it's very possible that I will move my stash collecting euros to online stores abroad.

I'm irritated because I could have got those things faster ordering them from UK or USA, with same price or even cheaper. And I'm irritated that she hasn't answered to me yet, as normally she answers very quickly.

And I got email from Willow Fabrics yesterday. There has been some problem with my card when they've tried to process my order. It bothers me as there's money in my account and WF approves Electrons... Well, I'll know more when I get answer from my bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment