Thursday 10 November 2005

Analyzing....

Ok, I've separate blog for tests in general, but I thought this is one of those few ones I'll post in here too:

Your #1 Match: INTP

The Thinker

You are analytical and logical - and on a quest to learn everything you can.
Smart and complex, you always love a new intellectual challenge.
Your biggest pet peeve is people who slow you down with trivial chit chat.
A quiet maverick, you tend to ignore rules and authority whenever you feel like it.

You would make an excellent mathematician, programmer, or professor.

Note: All those are professions suggested to me by someone. All of those would be nice ones. Not to mention that description of my personality was correct.

Your #2 Match: INFP

The Idealist

You are creative with a great imagination, living in your own inner world.
Open minded and accepting, you strive for harmony in your important relationships.
It takes a long time for people to get to know you. You are hesitant to let people get close.
But once you care for someone, you do everything you can to help them grow and develop.

You would make an excellent writer, psychologist, or artist.

Note: All of those are also professions suggested to me. When I was younger I dreamed of making my living with words, but... I've artistic professional education, it's in use only in my private life though. And description was correct again.

Your #3 Match: INTJ

The Scientist

You have a head for ideas - and you are good at improving systems.
Logical and strategic, you prefer for everything in your life to be organized.
You tend to be a bit skeptical. You're both critical of yourself and of others.
Independent and stubborn, you tend to only befriend those who are a lot like you.

You would make an excellent scientist, engineer, or programmer.

Note: See #1. And when it comes to description, it was mostly correct. I'd prefer to have things organized, but I'm unable to get everything organized - in personal level or otherwise.

Your #4 Match: INFJ

The Protector

You live your life with integrity, originality, vision, and creativity.
Independent and stubborn, you rarely stray from your vision - no matter what it is.
You are an excellent listener, with almost infinite patience.
You have complex, deep feelings, and you take great care to express them.

You would make a great photographer, alternative medicine guru, or teacher.

Note: Only one profession of those is what I "should" be, according to someone. I'm not patient in any way, otherwise correct.

Your #5 Match: ISTP

The Mechanic

You are calm and collected, even in the most difficult of situations.
A person of action and self-direction, you love being independent.
To outsiders you seem impulsive, surprising, and unpredictable.
You are good at understanding how all things work, except for people.

You would make an excellent pilot, forensic pathologist, or athlete.

Note: Forensic pathologist would be almost a dream job for me in certain way. And personality description was correct again.

No comments:

Post a Comment