Wednesday 23 November 2005

'Cross Stitcher' anyone?

As cashier guessed yesterday (when I bought latest issue of Cross Stitcher because I hadn't received my copy (publishing date was 28th of October))... My CS copy came today.
So, if anyone is in need of one (I opened my purchased copy so it's not in plastic cover anymore, but it's otherwise fine) contact me.

Issue 167 contains following patterns and free gift

  • Stitcher's Diary for year 2006 ("free" gift)
  • Tatty Teddy and Snowman
  • Winter Topiary from Sheila Hudson
  • Christmas Clock by Sharonlee Holder
  • Robin by Lesley Teare
  • 12 Days of Christmas series's part three, by Margaret Sherry
  • Betlehem by Diane Machin
  • Winter Cards by Caroline Palmer
  • Christmas Sampler by Karen Brittan

Silkweaver.

My Silkweaver order arrived. It had two good ones, one which is almost good just because it's linen and one Jobelan... PINK! Fortunately it is small piece, but PINK! Apparently I need to get some history with them to get more suitable fabrics.
Anyway, this is what I got (+rating):

  • Cobblestone; 28 count Cashel Linen ****
  • Inspiration; Hand dyed 32 count opalescent Lugana ***+
  • Spring; 28 count Cashel Linen (18x26) **+
  • Honeysuckle Pink; 28 count Jobelan * (just because it's 28 count Jobelan)
... pink and light green... oh my.

And in addition I ordered SBTS':

  • #125 Flame Scallop *****
  • #161 Pink Featherduster **

#161 wasn't as nice as it looked, but as with that pink fabric... I think I may have opportunity to forward those to someone who appreciates those.

Something else.

I may be hallusinating, but it seems to me that my torso has feminized lately (like I'd been very masculine to begin with. ) as my waist line looks different and my hip's shape seems to be rounder.

I've new teen age or something? I just hope that my bra size wont grow...

No comments:

Post a Comment