Wednesday 2 November 2005

SEBE

I've officially finished my last SEBE bookmark, which is a bit funny as I'll get my partner's info appr. 10th of December (and deadline is 30th of January..). At least I don't need to worry about that anymore.

(Btw, I checked how much my LNS owner owes me: 29, 5 €. I think I wont order anything from her before I get my stuff. And I think I should send email for her as there's stuff I have ordered (and paid!) in summer and still haven't got them, nor heard anything about them...)

Names.

Sonnenschein gave me interesting link about names.

In fact interesting thing in it is that his name is in there, and what's accused meaning of his name... And what I heard about his parents it seems to me that they're one practical bunch. So, it's possible that we'll have fights about starting family of our own some day, just because Sonnenschein is so frigging practical.

Nice future... Ok, it's nice that he's practical (as I am not), but sometimes it just bothers me more than just a bit.

Though there's something positive. He wasn't as tired and stressed as he has been last days (he's helping his sister with her new apartment and moving (it seems to me that they have some moving spree... ) and he's been quite busy with it. (Got to like his love for his family - even it has it bad sides too. (Ref: problems with in-laws))), but today he was almost his normal self (though it wasn't that long conversation today..).

Self-esteem.

Could someone tell me why person who has good self-esteem seems to be problem to majority? Is there something wrong not be feel sorry about being alive or being me?

Yes, I think I'm close to perfection, or perfect, but it's so when it comes to me. I am perfect me. Person X is perfect oneself. It's not about being cocky or self-centered. In my eyes it's about being happy with yourself.
But in the end: why should I care? If person isn't curious enough to ask why I think like I think, why should I worry?

There's just one thing why it does matter: Humans are gregarious animals.
Problem is: most humans seem to be unable to live in herds. Those ones who claim that they're be social. As according to my experience most "asocial" persons are able to interact with others (for example ask questions and therefore have a meaningful conversation) and most "social" ones aren't.

Sounds bit contradictory, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment